Thursday, March 3, 2011

Newborn Pictures by Melissa Munding

My friend, Melissa is a photographer and for years I have loved her newborn pictures she took of other friends' babies.  I couldn't wait to have her take pictures of Paige.  Here she is at 5 weeks old.  We wanted to capture her smile just the way God made her before her surgeries.  I am so happy with how they turned out.

Here is Paige's post from Melissa's blog: 

See her other beautiful photography @ www.melissamundingblog.com

PAIGE – 5 WEEKS                    

This bright eyed little beauty is Paige Hart.  She’s a stunning little thing with huge blue eyes and a head full of lovely dark hair.  Little Paige was born with a cleft lip & palate and her mommy and and daddy wanted to make sure they got some great photos of her just the way God brought her into this world.  She’ll be having a number of surgeries in her future but she’s pretty darn cute just as she is if you ask me.  I really love that they want to remember her the way God made her and even though the surgeries are necessary, they think their little girl is perfect…you can see it in their eyes.  It was a pleasure to meet you Paige!















3 comments:

  1. She is just beautiful! Her eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie. I hope everything goes well for her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) Feel free to check out my more current posts to see recent photos and updates. She is a sweet busy toddler now. Keeping me up and running.

    ReplyDelete